Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with mobile check deposit1 on our mobile app.It’s so easy, it’s just like taking a selfie!
Ensure the check is properly endorsed on the back with a full signature and the words "for mobile deposit at KTVAECU."
Things to Know:
• Use mobile check deposit in a well-lit area to ensure check images are correctly captured.
• Deposits will normally process within one to two business days.
• Save the check for 90 days and until it appears on your account transaction history.
• Keep hands clear of the check and camera lens when photographing. For best results, lay the check on a flat surface when taking pictures.
• To avoid a deposit error, make sure the check is not folded or torn.
• Verify the entered check amount matches the amount on the check.
• Endorse the check and write the words "for mobile deposit at KTVAECU” on the back.
• Auto-approved deposits are made between 5:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
• Deposits not auto-approved are deposited manually between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
Did you know?
You can make a loan payment with Mobile Check Deposit!
With the Knoxville TVA Employees Credit Union app, you get many of the same benefits of online banking, all on your mobile device. Get the KTVAECU® mobile app today to start managing your money from anywhere!
Important Updates for Apple® Phone and Device Users:
As of July 11, 2023, our mobile app will no longer support Apple iOS software version 13 or older. If you are using any of these past versions, you will still be able to use our mobile app. However, you must update your Apple phone or device software to Apple iOS 14 or newer before you’ll be able to download the most recent versions of our mobile app. The newest version of our mobile app allows you to get optimum viewing and fuller functionality of our convenient mobile app features.
It’s easy to update your Apple device software. Just follow these four steps:
1. Go to Settings2. Tap General3. Then select Software Update4. Click Download and Install
1Available to qualifying Members. Some restrictions may apply. Ask for details. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
All Credit Union locations will be closed Monday, December 25, in observance of Christmas, and Monday, January 1, in observance of New Year's.